W260 100% Cotton African Wax Ankara Fabric
Block Wax Print - Ankara Fabric
Traditional With Modern Design West African inspired fabric
- Length = 6 yards (5.49 metres)
- Width = 50 Inch
Made from 100% cotton, this textured fabric is pleasingly soft to the touch. Perfect for daily wear or special occasions, the wide variety of colors and designs make it a suitable choice for upholstering too. With international shipping available, don't miss out on this opportunity - purchase yours today
Caring the fabric
Launder inside out at a temperature of 30°C with a neutral detergent. Avoid activities such as wringing, rubbing, and twisting. Separate light and dark-colored fabrics during washing. Note that some color change and/or finish loss may occur. As cotton is a natural material, up to 5% shrinkage is possible. Use caution when selecting linings, as inferior materials can cause discoloration and shrinkage.How to remove the label from the fabric.
- Place fabric on flat surface.
- Place paper kitchen towel on the label.
- Brush a hot iron over the label area until glue is softened and can be easily scraped off.
- If you notice any sticky residue after the sticker is removed, repeat steps 2 & 3.
We Also Recommend
W261 100% Cotton African Wax Ankara Fabric
W249 100% Cotton African Wax Ankara Fabric
W247 100% Cotton African Wax Ankara Fabric
W246 100% Cotton African Wax Ankara Fabric