SW434 Wax Ankara Print
Block Wax Print - Ankara Fabric
Made from a combination of cotton and polyester (polycotton), this fabric is soft to the touch and appropriate for several uses, from everyday wear to upholstery. A wide range of attractive colours and designs are available, and it can be shipped worldwide.
- Traditional With Modern Design West African inspired fabric
- Length = 6 yards (5.49 metres)
- Width = 50 Inch
How to wash
- Wash by hand at 30°C with a mild, neutral soap.
- Avoid bleaching. Refrain from dry cleaning.
- Iron on the reverse side, using a maximum temperature of 80°C.
- Avoid tumble drying.
Caring the fabric
Launder inside out at a temperature of 30°C with a neutral detergent. Avoid activities such as wringing, rubbing, and twisting. Separate light and dark-colored fabrics during washing. Note that some color change and/or finish loss may occur. As cotton is a natural material, up to 5% shrinkage is possible. Use caution when selecting linings, as inferior materials can cause discoloration and shrinkage.How to remove the label from the fabric.
- Place fabric on flat surface.
- Place paper kitchen towel on the label.
- Brush a hot iron over the label area until glue is softened and can be easily scraped off.
- If you notice any sticky residue after the sticker is removed, repeat steps 2 & 3.